Sunday, April 19, 2009

my love for longchamp

when I was at Macau last year, I saw a rack of these ugly nylon bags for sale, and they're not that cheap either. I saw the brand and I know its Longchamp. But what I still don't get is how people are willing to fish out $150 for such simple nylon bags.

until..
A week ago, my friend's family visit Lampung and I saw her with her mom carrying the exact same fugly bag I saw last year at Macau..


And I can see how convenient it is. It folded up to a really small pouch and you can slide it inside your luggage and use it as your emergency last minute shopping bag.
totally convenient.

tie a pretty scarf around the handle and voila, a fashion statement bag.

I start to browse Longchamp and I want 5 of these :D

i LOVE LOVE LOVE the rose and pink white stripes design. :D

what do you think?






No comments: