Sunday, April 19, 2009

things i browse..

i was browsing my pictures again from Langkawi. I just noticed that most of the pictures I took will always emphasize on how great the sky looks.. :D like the clouds and all.

I was close to this guy once, and he told me that he have a thing for clouds. I snorted and laughed at him and told him how cheesy he was. And after a while, things did not worked out between us and we just stop calling each other.

And I find myself still looking at the sky, trying to understand what he means.

After a while, I find myself capturing moments of the beautiful clouds. :)

I guess he was right.

Having a thing for clouds is an amazing feeling :) it kinda makes you feel more grateful, of what you have in life :)

anyway, here's some of the random things I browse tonight, and I am so grateful to have so many things that inspires me :)


i LOVE her outfit here! ;D



Geulis, the Indonesian Batik Online Seller

i am SO buying these 2 dresses by the way,
that is, if they still have in on stock :0
GORGEOUS!


a very pretty girl from random blogs, I love her eyes!

2 comments:

Geri Wu said...

those two dresses are gorgeous! love the second one!

xx, Geri
http://lovegeri.blogspot.com

Anna said...

Hope you get those 2 dresses! (: