Sunday, April 26, 2009

a wonderful weekend :D


aaaahh I had such a wonderful weekend. Started my friday morning flying to Jakarta to attend Honda's grand opening, and then had dinner with my honda buddies ;)
and the next day, off to Mangdu with my boi, I bought a really nice fitting blazer, a very cool t-shirt, and 7 colorful stockings, waiting to be paired with my dresses... :D

and we went to The Executive and I bought 3 tops which is on 80% sale, so each top costs only from Rp.40.000 - Rp.75.000! Madness!



I love her outfit here! :D

The shoes from Belle, Mitchybelle..
Which I later found out is the knockoffs from gojane.com :D
hmmm smart :D
the boots are crazeeehhh! you can use it to retouch your lipstick! (see the shiny parts?)

from gojane (i love this one! )
Cage shoes are so hot now. I really want to get one for me, but I'm so scared I might end up looking like salami on straps :S I need to work out more :S
from Jak&Jill

the pink one is cute!

most of the shoes are from GoJane
I love their shoes! but too bad they're not available here..
so until they do, I'll just have to be satisfied with what I have now :D haha.
after all, I have almost 40 pairs of shoes now :S
yeesh. I know, its a sickness :P
still!!!
can't get enough of it!!

No comments: