Friday, April 17, 2009

F1 Day at Sepang!


Sepaang!! The unbelieveably HOT place with so little breeze. Umbrella is A MUST ITEM!


oh man.. looks like its gonna rain :S

We got the honor to go to PittStop for like half and hour with the PittStop pass, which after I later checked online costs around Rp.50.000.000~ Madness!!
Well we only use them to have a feel of whats its like at Pittstop, after that we're 'kicked' back outside to the tribune.. hahahah.

PittStop pass allows you to watch the f1 from the room above the Pittshop, with free flow of drinks and 5 star hotel meals, and of course, cushions and aircons and TVs everywhere. :D Ahh.. the luxury people can afford never fail to amaze me.

Well at least we can take a picture here and prove we're THIS CLOSE to the car. lol
and don't forget we get to meet MASSA!!
hahahaha..

when I took this picture, all I can think is : OREO. hahahah. are you thinking what I'm thinking? *wink*

The chaos, as you can see..

I was practicing this shot with my very standard camera. Daino says its pretty good! yay!! I'm so happy ^^ I'll practice to take more pictures like this dai! heehe

And while we were going to Ferarri's pittstop, I saw this really CUTE guy and I JUST HAVE to take a picture of him! just to prove how cute he is to you guys!
ahh eye candy at F1!

too cute for words! he's like Ken Doll!
My sister asked Eric (our Ferarri tour guide at the pittstop) on what he's doing at Ferarri, Eric told her that he's doing nothing. Probably some rich guy's son who invests in Ferarri..
UUU RICH CUTE GUY??? me LIKEY!
hope he's not gay though.

Safety Carrr!

Enjoying fish and chips ;)

Yummeh Yummeh fish and chips..

Yay to f1!!
and to fish and chips..
YES YES I JUST REALIZED THAT I LOVE FISH AND CHIPS!!

Oh damn its DEFINITELY gonna rain..


JENSON I LOVE YOU!!

jenson look at me!! i'm here!! i'm here!!!
he's somewhere in that bus.. -_-

after half the race, it starting to rain heavily .. (see? told you!)
and they have to stop the race.
And these cars start stopping in front of us!! So the people sitting on our place starts to snap pictures like crazeh!! hahaha

I use Om Ferry's binoculars and stick my camera to one of the viewers and start zooming.. (I GET PAPPARAZZI ZOOM!! )
pretty cool eh!


the chaos..


still waiting for the rain to stop..


but then after waiting for quite sometime they then announce that they have to stop the race, and Jenson Button is the winner!! yay!!!
-_-
oh well, some people might be pissed that they cant watch the race til the end. but for me,
as long as Jenson's winning,
I COULDN'T CARE LESS!
HAHAHA..
love him <3


you know what we did before the f1??

A VISIT TO VINCCI AT KLCC!!


my sister waiting patiently for Vincci to open :D hahaha..


oh yeah before F1 we still got a chance to hoard Vincci for some flats ! :D
I got 4 pairs. 1 for Liena, 1 for mom and 2 for me! :D

No comments: