Thursday, April 02, 2009

off I go!

Hi guys!
Will be gone to Sepang , F1, watching my new found love,
Jenson Button racing !!!


:D
SO HOT!!!


He is so COOL at Australia's F1 y'all!
my sis was screaming and cursing at the same time as she watch the race.
It is one of the most exciting F1 race I've ever seen!
6 cars crashes and out!
I can't wait how he's going to race at Sepang!
Meanwhile, i've already lugged a pair of comfy shoes, a cute flowery dress with heat- friendly material, a pair of cool shades and AN UMBRELLA!!
yes, I refuse to wear those Ferarri hat like I did last year. Its ruining my whole poof. :S
My hair is flat and fugly and it get blown by the wind from one side to the other.
So, I've learned from my experiences, and I am going to be an umbrella girl! yay!
and yes, I've decided that this year,
no heels are packed in my luggage.
ALL FLATS!

will post you lots of pictures next next week!
after F1, its Langkawi right away and then I'll get back to Lampung and we'll head to Tanjung Putus for more beaches!!!

SO EXCITED!!

xoxo,
Cheeky

No comments: