Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My very own life-sized barbie doll




Bali Dress, Bali earrings, Evita Peroni headband


Cotton ink Krey Shawl


or as my sis calls it : syal rumput -_-
its a gift from me to her..
I think I picked the wrong color.. :S
well what the hell.
she loves cows, she ought to love the grass too, cuz thats what cows eat .. :D haha


ShopBeautifulDisaster stacked Vintage Bangles
I love this piece so much!


okay first off, forgive me for the BAD PLACE for photography. but our bedroom's lighting are meant for our parents (all dim and romantic and all) and the only decent place I can take a picture without compensating the dress's color is inside the bathroom :S

so yeah..

ahem.. and about the model..
I was helping my sis figuring out what to wear for her meeting tomorrow..
and I got carried way, we play dress up! :D

Sure its not what I wished for (blonde with big fluttery eyes and tall) but she's more than willing for me to strip off and layered with clothes.. mix matching my collections on her rather petite asian body :D
that's my sis y'all!
She looks a lot cuter in real life .. not very photogenic this one :D
hahaha.
but she have excellent bod!
and a tat to boot!

but don't ever dream of dating her.
unless you're :
1. kind
2. Church dude
3. Handsome
4. Preferably non Chinese, she's into Caucasian.
5. Extremely RICH (this one is important)
so you can bribe me with all the Louis Vuitton and the Hermes and the Chanel that I want :D

off to bed now!
watching the next episode of Grey Anatomy to send me to my beauty sleep :)

No comments: